Chiropractic care, geared toward promoting total body wellness, can treat and alleviate several ailments. Improving overall wellness by strengthening the immune system and bolstering the body’s other functions, chiropractic care helps the body stave off a myriad of physical ailments and illnesses like allergies, discomfort during pregnancy, and indigestion by improving overall health. Patients, however, seek chiropractic care to treat certain health problems more often than others.
5 Common Pains Treated by Our Chiropractor
Our chiropractor most commonly treats musculoskeletal conditions, directly affected by the spine. Our chiropractor helps patients find relief from the following five common pains.
1. Back Pain – When the spine loses proper alignment, it hinders circulation and the nervous system in addition to causing muscle tension and inflammation, leading to back pain. Whether in the cervical (neck), thoracic (upper back), lumbar (middle back), or sacral (low back) section of the spine, chiropractic adjustments and corrective exercises can relieve or even eliminate pain.
2. Headaches – A natural alternative to pain medications with side effects, chiropractic care treats all types of headaches including tension, sinus, and migraines. Restoring proper spinal alignment, chiropractic treatment relieves tension and improves circulation providing sufferers with relief. A preventative treatment, chiropractic care reduces headache severity, duration, and frequency.
3. Sciatica – Caused by a pinched nerve in the lower back, sciatica often renders sufferers completely immobile with severe stabbing or burning pain in the lower back and down the leg. Chiropractic adjustments relieve pressure from the pinched nerve and reduce or eliminate symptoms of sciatica.
4. Whiplash – Our chiropractor also treats patients suffering from whiplash. Adjustments promote healing while providing much needed pain relief.
5. Sports Injury – A useful tool for all levels of athletes, chiropractic care helps heal injuries and prevent future injury by balancing the body with adjustments, promoting healing and health with nutritional counseling, and increasing flexibility with corrective exercises.
Contact our office at 585-671-9210 to start feeling better today! We are in two locations, Webster and Rochester, NY.
From what pains have you successfully found relief with chiropractic treatment?