If you have been injured in an automobile accident, you need the healing hands of our Webster and Rochester chiropractors. Auto accident injuries often do not go away on their own and may lead to chronic conditions if left untreated. To improve your recovery time and prevent future pain, we encourage you to contact O’Dell Family Chiropractic as soon as possible after a car accident so our chiropractors can evaluate your condition. We offer new client specials so if you live in or around the Webster and Rochester area, we invite you to visit our center to learn more about our chiropractic healing options. Our chiropractors, Dr. Norman O’Dell, Dr. Shannon Bonczyk and Dr. Scott Shales care for your injuries with gentle techniques designed to ease your discomfort. Our first priority is to decrease pain and inflammation so your body is able to begin the healing process. Chiropractic care works with your body’s natural ability to restore itself by positioning your spine and joints into a healthy alignment.
Auto Accident Injuries Treated in Webster and Rochester
The pain from auto accident injuries may appear rapidly or it may not be noticeable for a few days. You can get a more accurate idea of your injuries after an evaluation with one of our chiropractors. Some of the injuries from auto accidents that our team cares for include:
- Whiplash – caused by your head moving forward and backward quickly due to impact. This may cause muscle strains, vertebrae misalignments or disc issues. Your symptoms may appear as headaches, neck pain, blurry vision, upper back pain, irritability and fatigue. Gentle adjustments to the vertebrae of your neck and upper back reduce your symptoms and position your neck to heal. An aligned spine also increases circulation which lessens inflammation. Plus, your nerve signals operate at a higher level which helps your body heal.
- Headaches – if you have hit your head, a headache may be from a concussion. Headaches also appear with whiplash. Chiropractic adjustments position the vertebrae of your neck to eliminate your headaches.
- Back pain – the jarring from the impact may strain your spine. If a vertebrae is out of alignment, gentle adjustments re-position your spine. If the accident has caused trauma to a disc, gentle adjustments also help your discs return to the correct spaces.
- Neck pain – this may be from impact, whiplash or the seatbelt pressing against your neck. Our chiropractors evaluate your symptoms and determine which chiropractic techniques will reduce your pain and set your body to heal.
- Shoulder pain – often caused by the seatbelt or contact with the window, shoulder pain is reduced through gentle adjustments to the joint. This lessens the pull on the surrounding muscles and encourages your body to send healing cells to the area.
- Chest discomfort – this is also caused by a seatbelt and will be evaluated by our chiropractors. We can show you exercises to lessen your pain and begin healing.
If you have suffered an injury in an automobile accident, please contact us. Ask about our new client special or schedule an appointment by calling 585-671-9210.